Friday, August 8, 2008

Do we finally get a Pokemon DS?

According to Kotaku and a couple other sources, Game Stop employees have informed them of a new item comming out soon. No date was given however. The Black Dialga/Palkia DS Lite should be sold as a Game Stop exclusive item, priced at 129.99, but its not just the DS! It also comes with the Mystery Dungeon DVD, a carrying case, a poster and a t-shirt.

Considering 129.99 is the price of a normal DS, this is a great deal. So If you have been meaning to get another DS, or upgrade to a DS Lite... this is the time to do it. I'm just not sure if I want to do it myself as I already have two DS, but I sure would like the goodies that come with it.

5 comments:

Ace of Spades said...

Oddly enough, that info is also posted on the blog under the bulbanews section.

Weren't we just talkin' about that...hmmm???

Anyways, my white ds lite hasn't completely died yet, so until it does I probably won't get the bundle. But if I were to get another ds, that would be the one.

Machine Lock said...

Actually, just for that fact I checked Bulbanews, I did not see that information there at the time. Notice, I made this post at five in the morning. So thats why I posted it.

The Arsonist said...

I feel that even if news story appears on the side of the page, it's OK to make a blog post. It generates topics of discussion. This Blog is one part news, one part chatty Kathy.

Ace of Spades said...

I was just giving R.C. a hard time because it was funny to me given what we were talkin' about in chat yesterday.

Seeing as I wasn't up at 5:30 this morning, you probably did post it before Bulbanews did. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

Ace of Spades said...

FYI, it appears that the bundle will be coming out this Sunday and won't just be available at Game Stop. At the very least, Best Buy will also be selling the bundle.