Tuesday, November 25, 2008

100+ wins on battle tower Finally!!!

Today I finally got over a 100 win streak in the battle tower, it's currently 105 but I stopped after that and I don't care to go further. How have your battle tower streaks been?

Also this is the team I used.

Porygon-Z @ choice specs
Adaptability
Timid
EV: 252spd 252spatt 4hp
-tri attack
-ice beam
-dark pulse
-hyper beam

Bronzong @ leftovers
Levitate
Sassy
EV: 252hp 100def 100spdef 58spatt
-hypnosis
-stealth rock
-charge beam
-HP ice (+50bp)

Garchomp @ choice band
Sand Veil
Jolly
EV: 252spd 252att 4hp
-outrage
-dragon claw
-earthquake
-firefang

Strategy was I used Z and chomp to OHKO as much as possible, and bronzong to allow them to switch without taking hits.

1 comment:

Ace of Spades said...

Congrats! I'm really jealous. I need to start trying to beat the battle tower again. The last time I gave it a serious try was in the doubles competition where I got 72 wins. At the moment, my singles record is still 54 wins.