Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mascot

I'v mention this a few times in the past week or two, but I believe our group should have a mascot. Something to put on our cards or the blog itself. Also if I do get my web page started, I'd make a section for ECPL. How fun would it be with no images at all? Not much. I don't know, its not necessary, its just an idea I had, if not just for the fun of it.

But before I got anyone to actually do anything, I figured it would be best to get everyones opinions on exactly what it should be. Obviously a pokemon(or could it be a trainer?) but which pokemon? The best ideas I'v heard of were a Blue Kingler or a Eastern Gastrodon, any other ideas?

But there's more then that! We need to flesh out this mascot. What kind of personality would it have? Going off of the actual graph.. would it be.. Tough, Cute, Cool, Smart, or Beautiful? It would obviously need a hold item(or otherwise equiped item). It doesn't have to be the item that would be BEST for it, but just a little something extra to give it a little personality.

Shoot, for all I care our mascot could be a rainbow colored Tauros wearing a top hat and scarf, holding a cane and pocketwatch... but that seems more like something you'll see when tripping on acid.

3 comments:

Ace of Spades said...

I could be wrong, but I suspect that the rainbow colored tauros thing would send the wrong message.

Machine Lock said...

I'm gay for pokemon.

Zero said...

I thought I already replied to this, but I guess I didn't. I like both the Blue Kingler, and Eastern Gastrodon. I think the Gastrodon wins it in my mind. Blue Kingler gives more of the "Maryland Pokémon League" vibe.