Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2 weeks and no posts

I beat the elite 4 (Pearl) Monday. The new moon is scheduled for tomorrow, while the Cartoon Network "Pokemon: Rise of Darkrai" movie is scheduled for Sunday. I need you guys to keep you eyes/ears open. This time next week I'm hoping to have at least 2 Darkrai's Dark Void'in it up.

Please use this post to either respond to your personal Darkrai preparation, efforts to help me obtain Darkrai, or to prove that you aren't dead and this blog is still being read.

5 comments:

Zero said...

I'm still guessing the darkrai event will coincide with the DVD release, not the CN debut. But I have also played through my Diamond in preparation. Hopefully, I can get my ticket, transfer stuff over to Pearl, then play enough of Diamond to get another ticket.

Ace of Spades said...

I did actually get a new ds and a copy of diamond and I'm trying to play through it so I can I have two darkrai's as well. I had been checking for any kind of pokemon news to post, but it's been a very slow couple of weeks.

Mike TV said...

I'm still here, too, but haven't been playing too much Pokemanz lately. Still, I keep my ear to the ground for any Darkrai events.

PureNell said...

Unfortunately, I will only be getting one Darkrai...however, in addition to the one that I already have, there will be two! ^_^

From what I recall though, his stats aren't all that hot but he does look freakin' cool.

Ranger_Steve said...

Yeah, I'm just going to be getting one as well. Not too big a deal. Just gotta get that 'dex. Anyone else see the movie? There was much less action than I expected.