Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Got Lunch???

Hey all,
I don't know if you all had been paying attention to the bulbanews, but Burger King is now giving out TCG cards with their kids' meals. I'm not sure if the specific cards are matched to specific toys, but I picked up a couple today and would be open to trading any repeat cards (or accessories) I might get. I would especially be interested in getting more than one manaphy's in case you come across them. Just for the record I've got the piplup figure and the dialga card case as well as a pachirisu and shinx at the moment.

7 comments:

Zero said...

Here's the site

Zero said...

I got two kids meals for lunch today, and they stuck me with two piplup...

So... if anyone wants to trade :)

Machine Lock said...

Woot, my first one was Pacharisu with Lucario card in it, Lucario card was the one I wanted most. By the way, are we still meeting up sunday?

Ha.. I didn't think deleteing it would leave a trace, thats pretty lame, I wouldn't have done it otherwise because its just what I said above.

Zero said...

Theres a way :)

Ace of Spades said...

I wonder if all pachirisu have lucario cards with them??? Hey Matt, did your pair of piplup have the same cards paired up with them? I wouldn't mind getting a lucario card. I have the lucario lv X card, but no riolu or lucario's to use it with. But I guess even if I did, I don't have any fighting energy cards at the moment either.

And no, we won't be meeting up this Sunday after all just because there would be a few of us who definitely couldn't make it at that time. I definitely want to find another time to get together, but judging on how crazy everyone's schedule seems to be over the next few weeks, it might be a little while.

Zero said...

I got two different cards, Pachirisu and a Happiny. They were both Holofoils, so I'm assuming I either got moderately lucky, or they're all holos.

Ace of Spades said...

Through some wacky BK error, I'm in the possession of three pikachu "beanies" and their little pedestal thingies. I also got my first repeat on the trading card side, so I'd be willing to trade away two of the pikachu's or one of my piplup cards.

By the way, I got my first manaphy card as well and the manaphy case.

And yes, I think they're all holo's