Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Must Tell Someone...

Hey All,
So I've been trying to finish the wifi battle tower challenge for a while and well, I finally did it and got the "world ability ribbon." Yea! Just in case anyone's curious I used the following team:

Weavile (Jolly)
Focus Sash
4 hp, 252 Atk, 252 spd
Night slash
Brick break
Ice shard
Taunt

Garchomp (Adamant)
Choice Scarf
252 atk, 4 def, 252 spd
Outrage
Crunch
Earthquake
Fire blast

Starmie (Timid)
Wise Glasses
252 sp. atk, 4 sp. def, 252 spd
Surf
Psychic
Ice beam
Thunderbolt

5 comments:

Zero said...

Very nice! You said you need to get to rank three for that?

Ace of Spades said...

You have to get to level 5 for that, which just means that you were able to beat seven trainers in a row at the fourth level.

Kyle said...

I also got the world ability ribbon but it took me a little while. I was lucks enough to get up to rank seven.
I used these pokes.

Alakazam @ focus sash
timid
inner focus
-energy ball
-psychic
-charge beam
-focus last

Garchomp @ choice band
jolly
sand veil
-EQ
-dragon claw
-outrage
-fire fang

Bronzong @ leftovers
sassy
levitate
-hypnosis
-stealth rock
-charge beam
-hidden power ice

PureNell said...

Amazing! I don't think I'll be doing that for quite a while though I may be in better shape since I started gym training.

I am surprised that your Starmie lacks Recover though. Not a fan?

Ace of Spades said...

If I had opted to make starmie bulkier, I might have kept recover, but the one I have is meant for sweeping. It's not going to survive night slash or a strong enough shadow ball. However, in keeping psychic, I can OHKO any gengar without a focus sash or with stealth rocks in play. It also allows me to do the same to Infernape if for some reason using surf wouldn't be in my best interest (doubles mainly).