Thursday, March 6, 2008

Video Gaming Goodness...

Hey All,
My girlfriend will be at a conference next Saturday, March 15th, leaving me with the perfect opportunity to have you all over to play until...we get tired of it. Now as much as I enjoy pokemon, I doubt we could make 6+ hours of nothing but pokemon battles. However, with the new Smash available to all of us (but I will definitely have a copy, so at best I'd only need someone to bring a copy of controllers), I don't think we'd have any problems gaming the night away. By the way, this is approximately where I live in case you've never been or forgot. Unfortunately, my exact address doesn't show up on any internet map, so just follow Oldstone Rd in the direction of I-70 and you'll run into my complex after the unnamed road that curves toward the right.

Also, I was thinking of getting 2 or 3 pizzas and pop (I'm from the midwest, dammit) for everyone's consumption, however, if you'd like to bring over any alcohol for the rest of us to drink, I'm sure that would be greatly appreciated. If next Saturday works for everyone, can you RSVP via reply to this post?

P.S. Maybe if you guys have worked on pokemon you plan to challenge other gyms with, we can actually do some "official" gym battles.

11 comments:

PureNell said...

Sooo, are we talkin' Saturday the 15th?
I'd probably be down for that!

Zero said...

Luckily this post came just before my girlfriend told me about her cast party on the 15th, so I didn't commit to that yet. I should be able to to make it. If you actually meant the 8th, I won't be able to. But since Smash Bros won't be out until midnight I assume you meant the 15th.

Mike TV said...

Yeah, I'd be down for that.

Ranger_Steve said...

I'm off at 5:30 that day, so I finally get to meet a couple more of you guys. Hoo-ray!

Kyle said...

I might actually be able to battle a few of you guys via serebii chat tomorrow if I'm not to busy.

The Arsonist said...

Je serai là.

Ace of Spades said...

I'll look forward to seeing you on Saturday, Aaron.

Zero said...

What time are you looking to have people over?

Ranger_Steve said...

So yeah, I definitely lied. I forgot I've got a staff tournament all night saturday, so scratch me from this one, unfortunately.

Ace of Spades said...

5pm sounds good to me, but it looks like the list has narrowed to the usual suspects again. I was really hoping more people would be able to make it. Nevertheless, as it stands now, no one will be waiting to Smash.

Ace of Spades said...

I just wanted to thank everyone who was able to come through on Saturday. I think we all had a pretty good time. Hopefully, it won't be very long before we can do it again.