Sunday, January 25, 2009

February 21st

In the spirit of keeping the monthly thing going, I'd like to invite those who can make it to my place on the 21st. I think just about everyone's been to my place, but if anyone needs directions, just let me know. Also, like the last event, I think 4pm is a good time to begin. The table will be set up for the TCG, so if you'd like to battle or trade cards (a new set comes out just before we meet) don't forget to bring them with you! Hope to see you all then!

P.S. Don't forget, shaymin comes out the week before, so we can all see who got the best ones.

4 comments:

Zero said...

I should be there with some new additions to the Gym.

The Arsonist said...

Put m down for 1 ticket. Most likely no new additions to my fighting team. The other 2 teams .... we'll see.

Ranger_Steve said...

I'll be there with my first completed team, and more if I have time.

Machine Lock said...

I MIGHT be able to make it. We'll have to see.