Monday, September 21, 2009

Breeding Relicanth

My god is it a pain.I can't breed it with a ditto because I need it to have head smash. It only has a 12.5% chance of yielding a female, so I have precisely a 0.5% chance of getting one with the nature I want. On the plus side, I'm keeping every female I get, so if anyone ever needs a female relicanth of a particular nature, there's a good chance I'll have it when I'm finished with this ordeal. Has anyone else ever had some weird breeding circumstance like this? There hasn't been a legit post on the blog in a while, so let's have some input!

2 comments:

Zero said...

That's rough. I've generally been able to smeargle breed my way out of most tough situations... can't think of any bad ones off hand.

The Arsonist said...

When I was trying to get Dragon Dance on my Tyranitar:

1)Had to get a female Charizard (Female: 12.5%) to breed with my Altaria, to get a Male Dragon Dancing Charmander.

2)While trying to maintain attack and speed

Wishing Umbreon was another challenge. Anthing with (Female: 12.5%) sucks to breed. But once you get one, for F sake, don't lose it.