Monday, January 11, 2010

ECPL at MAGFEST

Hey folks, just wanted to let everyone that the ECPL was well represented at MAGFest by myself (Mike TV aka Ground Gym Leader and PokeMatt ( aka Normal Gym Leader). We both took place in the Pokemon tourney there, where Pokematt and I engaged in an epic battle in the semifinals. I moved on to the final round, but was defeated in a very close battle that pitted my Rain Dance team against a very well-trained group of pokemanz, including one very tough Breloom. Congratulations to all that participated, and I hope to see some of you here!

3 comments:

Zero said...

A reminder that the "Contact the Group Admins" like will email us... a good way of getting in contact if we keep missing you on the chat.

Red-Rupee said...

Yeah, I figured out that Admin button now! So looks like I'm part of the crew now.

MAG was great, in general, and for my pokemans. I met Zero and MikeTV there (maybe some others here?), Zero kindly traded me a combee with some PoKeAiDs or whatever for some quick EV training. Then, after that I played my first competitive pokemon battle...of course I get pitted against Zero. Was still great though despite me gettin beat up by his normal gym team.

Anwyays, I'm here now, just started really getting into this pokemon scene. Looking forward to gettin to know more of you at ECPL.

The Arsonist said...

Welcome to the site. Don't forget to add your friend codes in your account profile. I remember going against Zero in the 1st round of JAA (the Journey Across America Pokemon tournament). He had to battle the eventual tournament champ in the 3rd round. Good times, Good times.