Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello all, I've created Trainer Cards for the gyms I'm associated with, Ground, Poison, and Bug, and posted the images below. Officially I'm only the leader of the Ground gym, but I suppose until further notice I'll be serving as leader of the other two. The teams and their items consist of:

Ground
Pokemon: Claydol, Garchomp, Rhyperior, Gliscor, Dugtrio, Mamoswine, Hippowdon, Camerupt, Gastrodon
Items: Lum Berry, Life Orb, Expert Belt, Yache Berry, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Bright Powder, Choice Specs, Leftovers


Poison
Pokemon: Nidoking, Toxicroak, Gengar, Roserade, Weezing, Venusaur, Crobat, Tentacruel, Drapion
Items: Choice Specs,Wide Lens, Life Orb, White Herb, Black Sludge, Leftovers, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Scope Lens


Bug
Pokemon: Scizor, Shuckle, Heracross, Yanmega, Forretress, Armaldo, Shedinja, Drapion, Ninjask
Items:Life Orb, Occa Berry, Choice Scarf, Lum Berry, Shed Shell, Iron Ball, Leftover, Scope Lens, Focus Sash



When you defeat any of these teams you'll be award the Quake Badge, Toxic Badge, or Swarm Badge, respectively, which are also posted below (please forgive the MS Paint-ness of the images) . My Soul Silver FC is 5414-2680-3128 and my PBR FC is 1935-3441-4975. If you want to battle, just give me a buzz.

2 comments:

Ranger_Steve said...

So is there simply a template that you just copy and paste the pokemon pics to? I want to make mine pretty soon.

Mike TV said...

On the left side of the blog page under Poke Links the card creator utility is the first one. Use it to create the card, take a screen cap, paste the cap into MS Paint, and crop out the rest.