Monday, April 2, 2012

Dark Gym Art , 10 Down 14 To Go

On this run we have Tyranitar, Cacturne, and Sharpedo.
Tyranitar: I may have to revisit this Pokemon after I find a new image. It looks more goofy, when the actually Pokemon is more menacing.

Cacturne: This picture shows one black bead out of place and now I can't remember if I had changed that before ironing it. I had to change out 3 colors to get my final layout of this guy.

Sharpedo: I did not like the Black/White box sprite of this guy at all. I chose to use the Ranger 2 sprite. It is considerably larger than the rest of the box sprite Pokemon. Sadly some of the beads got a little too warm and melted close. Overall, it didn't come out too bad. I just may choose the Ranger 2 sprite for Drapion because that has another "What is that supposed to be?" Black/White box sprite.



more to come ...

No comments: