Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dark Gym Art , 23 Down 1 To Go

Well I made it all the way to the end of my little project. There are a few they may be remade, but never-the-less every last dark Pokemon has found a home. In this post, I will display two of the last three. First up, Liepard. I have yet to add this Pokemon to my dark roster, but it's dream world ability may give this cat some Charm. Until that version is released, Liepard will be placed on the back burner, waiting to Assist.
The next dark type to the center stage has been allowed a spot just as long as it promises not to stink up the place. No one told this Pokemon to lay off the beans as it's Poison Gas is much more than a lingering Memento. When this Pokemon is around, there isn't a need to ask who Cut the cheese, as the Flame Bursting out of his backside is proof enough. It's Skuntank.
One more to go! Where you keeping track? Do you know who it is? To be concluded ....

No comments: