Thursday, May 8, 2008

Route 229's Been Good To Me

In what seems to be a never-ending stretch of good luck, Volbeat makes the 3rd shiny pokemon I caught while training another pokemon on route 229. Bellsprout and Ariados were the other two. My total shiny count stands at 24, where 8 have been caught or bred by me.

By the way, I don't know how many of us are planning to meet up on the 31st to get Darkrai, but I'm thinking of going to the Toys-R-Us in Columbia on June 1st, just to see who I can meet around our age that also plays the game. If anyone would be interested in going with me, let me know.

6 comments:

The Arsonist said...

Try to find some chicks!

Ace of Spades said...

You're funny! But see, I live with one. Thus no need to waste good pokemon-playing time on trollin' for chicks.

Zero said...

But do you have any shiny chicks?

Ace of Spades said...

See, the thing is, I'm not really motivated to use my radar at this point. Not to mention that my chick would kick my ass until it was shiny if I engaged in such activities.

Kyle said...

But then you could use said "shiney ass", to attract more chicks.

Mike TV said...

Much like a Volbeat, in fact.