Thursday, November 8, 2007

Adventures in Pokemon

After the general thrashing my ice team took on wifi last night, I decided I needed a cloyster badly. So after some iv breeding to get a good impish shellder, I then bred it with a kabuto that I bred to have rapid spin. After four shellder eggs, an impish shellder hatched, but not just any impish shellder...

It was a shiny impish shellder with the following ivs:
HP: 20/21
ATK: 2/3
DEF: 14/15
SP. ATK: 31
SP. DEF: (30/31)
SPD: 18/19

Now I wish the ATK stat was the one that had the +31, but I am just amazed at my good fortune.

5 comments:

Zero said...

Very nice!

They eggs don't look shiney do they?

Ace of Spades said...

No, you'd never know it from the egg's appearance because they look completely the same. It's just the luck of the draw once the thing hatches. I did a double take when it hatched because I just knew it was going to have the wrong nature or something. I can't wait to start training it!

Can someone explain the way getting explosion from the game corner works?

Zero said...

Talked a little about it here.

It's also marked with the tips label so you can get to it and others from the Labels List

PureNell said...

Me = Jealous!!

Ace of Spades said...

It turns out that I had an explosion waiting for me from a previous game corner run...I probably could have had 6 or 7 explosions if I had known about the method for getting it sooner.