Thursday, November 15, 2007

H to the ATE

We haven't had a new topic in a few days, so I figured I'd start one up myself: Which Pokemon do you absolutely despise and think was a terrible idea? I'll go ahead and start by saying Shieldon and Bastiodon. At first I thought they looked awesome "Hey great! Two pokemon with big shields on them!" Then I tried using one. "Well it doesn't do much damage but it least doesn't take a lot. What's this? Someone's using a Fighting move on it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Curse you, Rock/Steel, for being such a crappy typing.

4 comments:

The Arsonist said...

Most of my Pokemon dislikes center around my Dark team going up against them. In a nut shell I'd have to say anyone with high defense and a fighting attack is disliked by me. I'm not sure of who I don't like to use.

Mike TV said...

Not to self: make sure my Rhyperior gets Hammer Arm.

Ace of Spades said...

If there was one pokemon I could clearly say I hated, it would be Delibird. It only learns one move, has pretty pathetic stats and a crappy tm pool. I remember thinking initially that it was going to be an articuno light...WRONG!

PureNell said...

I know the feeling. I really loved the idea of Bastiodon but these 4x weaknesses murder me. In fact, a huge problem with dealing in the Steel Gym is the number of x4 weakness Pokemon that the game has setup for you. Its nuts!!