Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I hope I didn't step on any toes ....


Try the Party Chat feature now added to this site.

Launch Google Talk Gadget (No Download Required!)<

You need to add partychat@gmail.com as a friend and use commands to join the existing chat.
The chat feature is a members only service.
Email ecpladmin@gmail.com for the chat room password.

Some useful commands:
/join ecpl [password] - join an existing party chat. If the chat has a password, you must give the password to enter.
/alias [name] - give yourself an alias; if you do not specify a name, your current alias is removed
/leave or /exit - To leave a chat session

2 comments:

Ace of Spades said...

I'm not sure if you changed the link for the widget, but it works for me now whereas it didn't work for me yesterday. Yesterday, it directed me to download an .exe file, which obviously doesn't work with Mac.

PureNell said...

Well, considering that it links to GMail as well, you can pretty much expect to see me as "Available" Monday thru Friday.

Right now...trying to catch Heatran. REALLY wish that I managed to bring someone with ThunderWave...