Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pokemon Emerald Help

A while ago I bought Pokemon Emerald almost wholly to have access to cloning (also, I enjoy raising pokemon without the stress of competitive battling). I reached my goal of being able to clone any poke, item, or TM, but now I'm looking to put some rare moves on some pokemon (like Fire Punch on a Marowak). For this, I need to use the battle points in Battle Frontier, but seeing as how I'm lazy I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to quickly gain BP, like easiest battles, places where you gain the most BP, etc. Anyone out there have any advice?

1 comment:

The Arsonist said...

Sadly, you have happened upon the battle frontier paradox. The easiest way to earn points (Battle Pike) is not the fastest way to do so. The best way to earn points in the Battle Dome, but you must keep winning events in a winning streak for your points to finally add up.