Thursday, October 4, 2007

DS Night Starting November

So just one more reminder that DS Night will begin monthly starting on Wednesday (first date TBA) in November at the Sidebar Taven (www.sidebartavern.com) hosted by Entertainment System (www.myspace.com/entertainmentsystem). Matt and I will be bringing a TV with Battle Revolution so that we can have level adjusting for the Pokemon tourney. I'll be picking up a prize or two (don't expect anything very extravagant). I'll have a full rule list for the tournament soon but for now the two things in stone are no-legendaries and double battles only. See you in the funny pages!

Chris

2 comments:

Zero said...

LVL 50 All is a pretty good ruleset (minus legendaries). Maybe go for 6 of 6 pokemon instead of 4 of 6, but other than that, those seem to work pretty good. I may be biased though, anyone else have rule preferences?

Xoy said...

I figured we'd meet up and get everything all worked out then post all the rules. Pretty much the same thing we came up with for the Eastcoast Earthquake tournament which I think I still actually have somewhere.