Friday, October 5, 2007

Another one bites the dust

thearsonist.ecpl@blogger.com

I'm sending this message just to test something out. If it works, it
will link this email with our blog. The address above should post to
the blog when a message is sent there. I didn't have the option to
change the "thearsonist" part of the address.


On 10/5/07, Pernell Vaughan <pernellv@gmail.com> wrote:
I have completed EV training my 2nd Pokemon. This is going a bit more
smoothly than I had hoped. I'm going to have to head underground for some
heart scales soon though.

2 comments:

The Arsonist said...

Im still trying to figure out how to most effectively use said blog. I guess I could come up with a random discussion or two such as "ability ratings."

The Arsonist said...

[BLOG EMAIL WARNING]When sending a message to [thearsonist.ecpl@blogger.com], remember to delete the reply and forwarded parts of the email. If this is not done, it turns the blog into a big mess.