Thursday, October 25, 2007

PBR Mystery Gifts



Did everyone pink-up their Magmortar yet? I forgot everyday this week so far.

Pokémon.com today revealed the Mystery Gift code to obtain Magmortar
in Pokémon Battle Revolution. The Electivire code was revealed last
month and is still available. Both Pokémon, once obtained, can be
downloaded to copies of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

Magmortar: B416-X4HT-VTWF
Electivire: BA16-X4SH-E2AT

To download the Pokémon:

1. Enter your Profile.
2. Click on Self-Introduction.
3. Enter the code (one at a time) exactly as it appears and click confirm.
4. Go back to the main menu. The Pokémon will be in the Mystery Gift section of the Shop.

Once the code has been entered, the player will also receive an
upgraded Pokétopia Silver Battle Pass which will allow him or her to create a custom pass.

3 comments:

The Arsonist said...

I know I should have commented on the "Hey, I'm Breakin' This First...." thread but that was a long scroll down. Besides, with a comment you can't add pictures.

Zero said...

I still have a Manaphy waiting for me to pick up after getting the time to check stats. I'm not touching anything mystery gift related until that's done.

The Arsonist said...

You could always use Diamond to Mag-out