Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Little Conjecture

As you all are into pokemon as much if not more than I am, I'm sure you've had moments where you were frustrated that certain moves are not available as TMs or egg moves. So my question for the day is what moves would you like to see become available as TMs or egg moves in future versions of pokemon??? Personally, I think it is criminal that the move earth power can't be passed on. There are so many special move users that would become incredible with access to that move. Of course that's in my opinion... So please don't hold back the comments....

7 comments:

The Arsonist said...

Dark Void [DARK][STATUS] , PP 10 , Att -- , Acc 80
Induces sleep to both opponents

Zero said...

I can deal with legendary unique moves not being breedable.

I was gonna say Aura Sphere, but even that seems kinda strong to be spread out.

Ace of Spades said...

yeah, i guess it's a good thing that legendary moves aren't breedable, but then again, i can only think of a small handful of moves that only the legends learn. ie. roar of time, spacial rend, dark void, aeroblast, sacred fire, lunar dance, and shadow force. Although, aeroblast is one of those moves i wish more pokes learned.

Aura sphere wouldn't be a bad move to be breedable though. After all, it's not like everyone can use that move very well. Plus, it's no stonger than psychic.

The Arsonist said...

I'm not a big fan of Aura Sphere spreading, cause it would lead to the quicker death of my Dark team.

Zero said...

Yeah, its as strong as Psychic, but I think the never miss factor takes it up a few notches.

PureNell said...

Personally, I'd like to see more of these stat swap abilities be made into TMs. Guard Swap sounds pretty darn cool, but from what I noticed, there arent many that can learn and take advantage of it.

The Arsonist said...

I think the TM system would be better if they made it so that when you go to the move deleter, he would give you a TM of the move you deleted.