Monday, May 4, 2015

Robyn's Interview with former Bug Gym Leader; Darryl Bowers

Greetings, everyone! Presented below is the long-waited Darryl Bowersinterview, the legendary Bug GL as backed in the glorious light of his Volcarona, presented by yours truly, Robyn Stanford. Boom shackalaka!
ROBYN: *swivels back her client-desiginated chair, rises, and turns about the glass-laiden table; she indicates the other, more ornate chair on the other side* If you will, Mr. Bowers.
Welcome, welcome, Bug Gym Leader of the East Coast Pokémon League! We are pleased to meet the man behind the curtain of our latest interviews this evening, and what a mighty throne, indeed. You keep the wood — or is it marble? — well polished. Alas, I digress from any ulterior interpretation of that statement. Tell me, how did you yourself join the ranks of the ECPL?
DARRYL: *sits in chair* This journey will only hasten your descent into madness. But if you must. *ahem* I joined after my first Magfest (Magfest 8, it was Mega Man themed that year). I remember cause that was a particularly odd year.
ROBYN: Fascinating! Math tells me it was early January 2010 for MAGFest 8. Not bad! However, if I recall correctly it was only as the last two MAGFests that featured a Gym Leader setup. How did you go about meeting these same trainers?
DARRYL: Well on the last day of Magefest, they had a Pokémon tournament. We okayed on Pokémon Battle Revolution. I remember I got knocked out the first round. Lol Came down to my Drapion and Starmie. Charizard, Solar Beam after using Sunny Day. Bye Starmie. Drapion followed a little afterwards thanks to a Clefable. I forget the move it used to finish me off, but damn that thing wouldn't go down easily.
ROBYN: Hah! One for the memories. I assume we needn't look any farther than our own forums to estimate how the rest online followed. Of which, how did you go about becoming the Bug GL?
DARRYL: I believe it was about 3 maybe 4 years ago. I was still single and was fiddling around with a few things. I think White and Black just came out earlier that year. I decided I wanted to try to be a gym leader. I looked at the vacancies and saw that Bug and Fighting were open. I remember thinking Fighting would be easy but Bug type really gets no love. That and we had the egg clause back then so I figured it be a good opportunity to try something different.
ROBYN: Oh, an Egg Clause? What would that be? Educate this newly joined member.
DARRYL: Well it was for Bug and Dragon types. It basically stated we could use any Pokémon as long as they were in our gyms’ respective group. For instance Drapion, Flygon, and Glicsor are all in the bug egg group.
ROBYN: Aha! Well isn't that an interesting bit. Times have changed — and I must commend you, that was a very flexible move you made there.
DARRYL: Thank you. Although just recently we removed that clause. Since Bug and Dragon have more options now.
ROBYN: Make sense. Needless to say, would Bug now rank one of your favorite types or Egg Groups? Or would that platform be shared with an original?
DARRYL: Hmmmm, good question. Over my tenure as Bug Gym, I have actually grown quite fond of Bug types. Originally I was into Water types. Blastoise and Feraligatr made me have some of the greatest memories, especially since my younger brother always chose fire types.
ROBYN: They do say regular exposure promotes fondness of the heart. Seems the Bugs have carved in their own proper notch! What a peculiar aftereffect over due time. I'm pleased. Oooooooo, and an original rivalry! And one that's shared with me and my brother. 'Nuff said. You mentioned Blastoise and Feraligatr, whereupon I sense a R/B and G/S version respectively. What did your teams look like back then?
DARRYL: Let’s see, my first original team was Blastoise, Articuno, Onix, Mewtwo, Nidoking, Jolteon. That was Blue. Silver was Feraligatr, Jumpluff, Heracross, Lugia, Ampharos, Scizor. Looking back I've been using Bug types for awhile. Lol
ROBYN: And the predictions of a match well destined have it! How would you say these compared to your current crews? Has the emphasis in VGC settings shifted? I would ask about your…more private collection of Bug comrades, *shifts for a Poké Ball on her belt* though I sense that may be more reclusive information.
DARRYL: Lol Unfortunately my reserve team is gone. Currently rebuilding. And no, I've never based any of my teams on VGC settings. Nor have I been to VGC. Lol I go with what I think will work. Be it for a tournament or for competitive reasons. Usually I'll get an idea and I'll test it out to see if it works. And I suggest you watch how you handle those balls......
ROBYN: *laughs* So long as I get to place a well deserved Net Ball on the table…which I now recall might have some dual implication for you as Bug GL, though really it's one of my favorite designs. No bias, I swear.
You have wise words about you. I respect that. Experience does lay claim to be the greatest teachers, and seeing you've been around since R/B, no doubt that experience follows. Would you have a mascot to emblazon that flag?
DARRYL: Hmmmm that's a special place for my Volcarona. Been in love with that thing since it debuted (in Diamond and Pearl I believe).
ROBYN: Close! Black and White, but with it's own share of poignant plot at the Desert Resort's Relic Castle, needless to say, I bow. It's one of the few bugs I feel I should go down one knee to greet, unworthy of direct eye contact. (Fire bias meeting an old Bug crossroads? Possibly.)
DARRYL: Lol I remember catching it and thinking is this thing legendary? But she's been a part of my main team since her introduction.
ROBYN: ^That one. With she as your love, what would you say has been the most challenging aspect of being a Gym Leader thus far?
DARRYL: Hmmmm, Rock Slide. Lol um the most challenging aspect is coming up with new tactics for bug types. For instance I don't think I've seen anyone incorporate Attract like I do. Also it sucks that there's no water/bug type.
ROBYN: Attract incorporation. Now there's a thing I haven't seen! Damn. Almost unnerving just because it is in fact so uncommon. Note to self: watch for that. Darryl is familiar with the definition of shenanigans. And d'aww, Surskit doesn't make the cut? :< *turns to Surskit* TELL YOUR OLDER SIBLING TO INVENT A DAWN STONE FOR YOU OR SOMETHING.
DARRYL: Lol it becomes Masquerain when it evolves. I wish I could use it, but it’s like Beautifly, no use for it. Or Mothrim.
ROBYN: Valid statement is valid. Pity she does, namely with all the other Bug-Flyings already present. *watches Surskit scurry away hurriedly* With that matter hopefully amended by the next gen, what other games would you play besides Pokémon?
DARRYL: Lol man that is a whole discussion within itself. I currently own an Xbox one, Xbox 360, and Xbox. 3DS and N64. To make things easier, I’m currently playing Mortal Kombat X, Alpha Sapphire, and Heroes of Ruin.
ROBYN: Simplified before it was multiplied! Though that glimpse of an advisory stands true, whew. Whereupon, new question. Which one of these would you say is the most challenging and for what reasons? Present or a past classic.
DARRYL: Hmmmm, all are pretty easy. I guess the most challenging would be mortal kombat X. Each fighter has 3 variations, so finding a variation that works for me and them working out combos is kinda a task when in itself. I think the real challenge is finding time to keep up with my games between work and parenting.
ROBYN: Parenting I would suspect being the bigger word of the two. My due salute. Would you have a snack and or beverage of choice while the buttons be mashin'?
DARRYL: Code red is always the drink of choice. Lol If I can't have that V8 Mango Peach. Snacks usually range from Cheddar Jack Cheez-Its, Goldfish, Ranch Doritos, and Oreos. I have a big sweet tooth but I tend to stay away from certain snacks when I game.
ROBYN: Rage Candy Bar make that list? Or maybe more of the traditional Rare Candy person?
DARRY: Lol I’m a Snickers guy. And I only use Rare Candies in dire circumstances.
ROBYN: SNICKERS. Good man. Me, I'm all above the lava cookies.
DARRYL: Lol I wonder if there's an actual recipe for those?
ROBYN: Oh my Groudon let there be please. I like to dream they're reminiscent of oatmeal raisin ones. Hobbies beyond the gaming franchises?
DARRYL: Manga, anime, comics, when I get the chance I like to build Gundam models. And I’m also a cook. I like to bake as well.
ROBYN: Baking! Oh snap, I envy you. Got any favorite dishes? …Gundam models. I might have to nitpick you for details about that.
DARRYL: Hmmm I have a penchant for Oreo cream pies. And when I have the opportunity peanut butter cookies.
ROBYN: Ooooooooooo. Deserts at the Bowers' must be delightful.
DARRYL: They are when I have the time. My fiance can be demanding when her sweet tooth gets out of hand.
ROBYN: Then may it be known: her husband has made the cut as the best of the best to meet such requests! What would you say might be among your favorite animes and respective mangas?
DARRYL: Oooh. Ok I'll break this down on 3 levels. Nostalgia: Dragon ball, Dragon Ball Z, Yuyu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin. Action: Highschool of the Dead, Bleach, Samurai 7. Comedy: FLCL, Ouran Host Club, and Assassination Classroom. As to current stuff I'm watching it’s Assassination Classroom, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, Jojos Bizarre Adventure, Caprice of Grasia, Highschool DxD Season 3. As of newer anime I finished Irregular at Magic High, Sword Art Online Season 2, Log Horizon Season 2, man there are so many. Ah Tokyo ghoul and Parasyte. Manga I’m currently still reading Bleach, One Piece, and god knows how many others.
ROBYN: *whistles* Well versed in the culture and stories is a fine summary. Did one of them strike a note more than the others? …I just realized that might share some definition with the term favorite, though more to do with resonation.
DARRYL: Hmmm I would say Sword Art Online stands out. That and High School DxD. Only because I wish I had a dragon gauntlet. I actually had one when I played D&D last. Ingot it from the chimera I wished bone.
ROBYN: Dragon Gauntlet. Can't say I have any counter argument for a dragon gauntlet, and what goes in D&D, is newly rewritten as future sentimental.
DARRYL: Lol Hey when I can play something that puts no limits to my imagination, awesome shit happens.
ROBYN: *gleams* Okay, Dragon Gauntlet wielder: you mentioned earlier on that you've never based your teams on VGC settings. More specifically, do you have any opinions on Smogon and its related resources perhaps?
DARRYL: When I returned from my first Magfest I knew I needed help to rebuild. I used Smogon to help grasp certain concepts. I had skipped Gen 3 and really didn't know much about IV's. After 3 months I stop referring to them and referred to the ECPL instead. I definitely wrote them off after they banned Blaziken. I mean a starter that's banned? Seriously? So when the did the same to Greninja I stuck a fork in them.
Ultimately,I respect the time and effort they put in. I really do, but they've gotten in their heads that they are the Arceus of competitive Pokémon. Honestly one day I would like to take 5 of our best in ECPL and go against 5 of their best and shove it down there smug throats.
ROBYN: Now there be more backstory to its introduction in your life than I bargained on. Saluted. Every blue moon or two I might consult it, but the total duration of minutes is easily countable on a single hand per question. My wariness is more of simple intimidation — folk who talk too highly of themselves are turn-offs — but even as a resource, there remain second thoughts when things I regularly OHKO are deemed bannable. Regard me as mutually agreed. How now, if we were to play by VGC rules or even the occasional international online legendary friendly, which legendary would you play in ECPL and why?
DARRYL: Well, I would love to play Genesect. Lol But him and Giratina are the only two legendaries I would live to use. Outside of that I rarely rely on them. Not till Yvetal. Now when I fight my brothers, oh yeah, all bets are off. In ECPL, even if given the chance I don't use them due to the fact I can't breed them. Your basically stuck with he nature you get unless you trade or soft reset. I don't reset. I get what I get and that's that. Oh and lugia. God how could I forget her. I used to wreck my brother David's Ho-oh all day with Lugia.
ROBYN: I like the names you dropped: Giratina, Yveltal, Lugia…how did you know what ones I preferred each gen? lol Well, I suppose I could make an exception for the fellow clone…like you said, bugs need love. Especially cloned bugs.
DARRYL: It just kills me he's Steel Bug. If only when you gave him the different drives his type changed as well rather then Techno Blast alone.
ROBYN: …That would give his typing a second chance, wouldn't it? Hmm. We'll keep an eye on you, Genesect! Maybe a new toy will show up for you in the future. Now, a new kind of question, pardon me if I were to ask where curiosity leads: I heard you have a soft spot for challenging the Flying Gym Leader, David Kelman. Would this be a rivalry I sense here?
DARRYL: Oh lord. Yes. A thousand times yes. That man’s Pokémons are not normal. By any means. And it really has nothing with him being Flying GL and me being former Bug GL. Has to do when I first joined ECPL. Everything I would throw at him would get trounced. Then there were times where I thought I had him, only for the bane of my existence, that damned Scizor, would pull through in the clutch. Our last encounter (which many of you have seen) was actually a small victory for me. That was not only the closest I've ever come to beating him, but also the first time I knocked out his Scizor.Often times when I make a new Bug team I test it on his Flying team. If I can get him down to two pokes, I know it’s a good team. Lol Oh and the fact his name is David as well. Lol my younger brother David, whose rivalry with me dates back to us in diapers, has always been my greatest adversary in EVERYTHING.
ROBYN: *flexes* Marvelous answer! Darryl vs David. Has a nice ring to it. If you could have any song play when you two entered battle, what would it be and why?
DARRYL: Hmmm when I enter Headstrong by Trapt would play. For him , I think it’d probably be some old school rock. The music playing during the battle would be My Shadow by The Veer Union. Headstrong has been my entrance music for the longest. I play wrestling games and some allow you to use your own music as your entrance music and it has always been Headstrong with the Stone Cold Titantron. And My Shadow simply because that song sums up our battles. Listen to it. The song just makes you wanna battle someone. With all the trash talking, jumping up and down, adrenaline filled antics of a good fight. Hell, I’m listening to it right now.
ROBYN: …Music, like a preferred art or artist's style, I would say great lengths about a person's world. I'm honored I've now heard what decorates yours, haha. My Shadow plays as I write this. I can't say mine is colored by the same light, nor have I heard of these artists or songs before, so I'm quite intrigued.
DARRYL: I listen to a little of everything. Depends on mood. If I hear something and I like it, I'll listen to it. Right now im listening to the 1st opening song of Magic Kaito.
ROBYN: Reasonable clarification! Larger Than Life by the Backstreet Boys, by perhaps major contrast, has been my long-time Pokémon Stadium go-to. I have liked to think the lyrics were what the Pokémon would say about becoming glorious 3D after a lifetime as GB pixels. Different flare, just by a bit. *laughs* Magic Kaito! Anime I suspect? Ooooooo, also something I could get used to! Japanese pop, always swell stuff.
DARRYL: Yes. Omg the first time I beat my brother on Stadium 2 I played Bye Bye Bye. Lmao
ROBYN: Mr. Bowers, you childhood was spent correctly, lol.
DARRYL: Funny story about music from Pokémon (gonna die from embarrassment). I was home by myself and just so happen to have Radio Disney playing (it was the only station that didn't play the same sing every 15 minutes). The Pokémon theme song comes on. I'm cleaning the kitchen. So I grab my mic (the broom) and start singing. I mean I’m into it. Really into it. I finish the song out on my knees like I’m a rock star on stage. Mind you, I had my mom’s stereo on full blast. I hear clapping. I turn around and my mom is standing there laughing hysterically. She saw the whole thing. Smh
ROBYN: Shameless fun fact: I just burst out laughing. That story could have been riddled straight out of a popular fiction novel. I applaud for your retelling. No shame shall ever be had on your end: I wish I could say similar, bahaha. Next plot twist of this interview in line! So…if I were again to be so brazen, just how did life go about crossing lines with Asuna, Kirito?
DARRYL: Well I actually met my Asuna through her older sister. I had just started a new job and was preparing for bed. Her sister messaged me via Facebook asking how I was doing since she hasn't heard from me in a bit. Told her I was well and what not. I asked what she was doing and she said her and her older sister were about to walk to the grocery store. I needed some groceries and was curious about the sister. So I went and I tell you the first time I saw this woman I was awestruck. She was unlike anyone I ever met. So we walk to the store. I talk to her. Ask her out to dinner at my place. The rest is history.
S/n I once sung my nephew to sleep singing Tribute by Tenacious D.
ROBYN: I didn't recognize the name of the song at first — and then I googled it. And remembered, and laughed. Standards: raised. Such a bedtime song feat should be on all bucket lists.
D'AWW. What an unsuspecting location and scenario! Or, so seems by my ranks: seems you had the right suspicion to tag along, right on! Congratulations to you both on finding each other. Would you both game together here and there?
DARRYL: Yes actually. Oddly enough I once came home to her playing Dishwasher Samurai. lol We used to play injustice and Fruit Ninja all the time, but since my son was born things have changed. Once in a while I get her to play with me. Now my stepdaughter, there’s a story. She'll play GTA, Call of Duty, fighting games. If it involves punching, shooting, or driving, my stepdaughter will play.
ROBYN: Hah! Your step daughter rocks. Sounds she knows exactly what's she's after in a game: I commend that confidence.
DARRYL: Hey, she’s beaten me a few times.
ROBYN: HAHAHHA! Oh man! Game well played. I nod and applaud. Figure the Bowers household shall be one of experienced gamers down the line?
DARRYL: Well, I’m not gonna force games upon my children, but I have a suspicion that my oldest son will indeed be a gamer. He already knows how to hold the controller and everything. If they turn out anything like me and my brothers, yeah, its gonna get ugly. lol
ROBYN: By now I sense there's a number to you all. How many would make up your family, if I would be permitted to ask?
DARRYL: Let’s see: I’m the oldest of 3 boys. It goes me, my brother David, then my baby brother, Daniel. Daniel is married with no kids. David is married with one son and one stepson. I’m engaged with two sons and a stepdaugheter. In my household it numbers five.
ROBYN: *whistles* What a family! I tip my hat to you and yours, good sir. Mine by comparison is just myself and my brother, both of us single, so such sounds like an adventure, and one, like y'all, I would duly look forward to.
DARRYL: Hey small is good some days. Fewer people to worry about.
ROBYN: *bows* Truth to the one-on-one conversations, notably. Those are always special. Speaking of the ladies in our lives, a new question for you. It was brought up a few times in previous interviews about those (namely who may be attracted to guys) feeling excluded, misunderstood, or stereotyped by some of the gaming world. As the dear husband of a queen and stepfather of a young warrior, in what ways have you witnessed these moments? Have they ever crossed the wire even within alternative gaming genres?
DARRYL: lol I can honestly say I have seen this. My fiancée once kicked the ass of someone I once considered a friend as well as my stepdaughter. This person came over for one of my tournaments and wanted a shot at my title. (In my group of friends and family, I am the current reigning ultimate gaming champion.) Anyway, he came over talking a whole bunch of trash in a game called Injustice. I told him if he could beat my woman, I'll give him a title shot. He picked Bane and she picked Wonder Woman. Demolished him. Then he picked the Joker, she picked Aquaman. Summoned a fleet of sharks and yelled "Yeah, Aquaman has mad sharks yo!"
Another instance was my stepdaughter. Her bf came over and he was talking a whole lot of trash about being able to beat me in Black Ops 2. I told him if he could beat his girl i'll play him. She wiped the floor with him. And he was talking mad trash before playing her. smh
It does irk me when things like that happens, but then I laugh about it cause to me it’s the ultimate ruse. Oh, you have tits and look beautiful, you probably suck at games. Psssh alright, I let the other idiots think that, but I know when someone’s a threat. All you have to do is look at how someone holds a controller or goes through the options screen. If someone can set up their personal settings in less then 10 seconds, you better not underestimate them.
ROBYN: Heard and heard. It's strange in a way: one of those moments where I'm fumbling for a proper response, perhaps as it hits the nail on the nose so well. I'm glad your fiancée and stepdaughter took names in spades when their qualifications were questioned. The world would all around be a better place is humility were to be the first incentive, rather than assuming for the inferior. Till then, it's people like you and the Bowers to maintain that standard strong: I'm extremely pleased the ECPL appears to be flooded with like-minded folks.
DARRYL: I am as well. I can’t stand ignorance. I'll kick ass, be it man, woman, or child. You challenge me, I give it my all.
ROBYN: *reaches across the desk with a fist bump*
DARRYL: lmao
ROBYN: And that there were the better part of my questions for you, which you passed with flying colors. Wrapping up with a dash of light-hearted fun facts!You find yourself in a MMORG. What is your weapon of choice? …oh wait. Dragon Gauntlets. lol I think those count as weapons?
DARRYL: Sword. Dual wielding. Once in a while a two handed hammer. And as of that gauntlet, it did count as a weapon. I wielded it with my left and used a fire sword with my right. I remember that after I got it, me and my party had to fight a dragon turtle. And to make matters worse, one of the party members didn’t check for traps and the room was filling with water. So imagine having to fight this thing while the room is filling up with water. The room is on a slant so the damn thing keeps coming out of the water and hitting us and then trying to drag us in.
ROBYN: LOL. I nominate this well-crafted scene an award. And for the record, that's a spectacular weapons setup.
DARRYL: I grow tired of the damn thing and come up with a plan. So not to go into too much detail, I basically had someone cast Swords Dance on me twice while I used Curse. We wait till the damn thing comes out and stun it. It starts to head back into the water; I hop on its back (I was playing a half orc warrior) and I use the gauntlet to latch myself onto its back. The damn thing completely submerges itself. I’m like I’m screwed if this doesn’t work. I then take my sword and thrust it into the top of the damn thing’s shell all the way to the hilt and then activate its special effect. The blade would become engulfed in flames once I applied a certain phrase to it.
ROBYN: *holds her breath*
DARRYL: I rolled a crit (perfect 20); dm rolled a 1. I not only killed the damn thing, but fired shot out of the holes for its head and legs and evaporated all the water in the room, effectively killing the thing in one blow. My teammates look at me and I just raise my fist in the air and say "black dragon gauntlet, solid."
ROBYN: …oh my deities. See, it's stories like that that mesh very well to songs like "a tribute to the greatest song in the world."
DARRYL: The dm was so shocked he called it a night. lmao
ROBYN: LOL
DARRYL: I have been told I have the tendecy to fuck up whole campaigns with my rolls.
ROBYN: Winner. Winner, right here. Sir, it's been a pleasure. Before you go, two more questions. Have you had the pleasure of wielding some of these items in real life, as props at a renaissance fair or otherwise? And, who might be your favorite fighters on Smash?
DARRYL: Well in terms of real life, I have several weapon props. I have a skull scythe (which my son loves to drag around when he’s in his walker), i have a giant "orc" sword (plastic, all this is plastic), a toy gun, and shotgun (which i spray painted silver for a halloween party). I have the double side light saber Darth Maul had in episode 1, I have a nerf sword that i got as a Christmas gift. Hmmm, I think thats about it. I’m a big ass kid. lol
In terms of Smash Bros, I'll start with each entry. Super Smash Bros it was Captain Falcon and Link. Melee it was Marth, Falco, Dr. Mario, and Luigi. Brawl I didn’t play really, but if I had to spit ball, it’d be Sonic. 4 would be Mii Fighter, Pac Man, Ike, Robin, Little Mac, Greninja, and.....I’m forgetting someone, lol. Lucina. Only cause she reminded me of marth. and Marth. I do believe he was in 4. I don’t have the game no more so I can’t tell.
ROBYN: Damnnnn. Dabbled in a little bit of everything! So much for my same old habits, bahah. And no worries: he is.
DARRYL: Ok then. Yeah, I don’t like to stick to just one fighter in fighting games. I like to have at least 3 at my disposal. One leaves you open to getting beaten easily.
ROBYN: True story. Bad habits have me usually at a primary and secondary choice, but I should look into a third. Still figuring out that one.
DARRYL: Suggestion: try Samus or Mega Man. Hell, use your beloved Charizard. And why I’m at it, I want to bring something up: so earlier I was talking about Stadium 2. I remember that you could transport your Pokémon and not only use them in the game, but also for mini games. Why in the blue hell can’t we do that for Smash?
ROBYN: Oh snap, THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF IT. I wrecked those logs with my beloved HM/False Swipe Scizor. Pfft, who needed Pinsirs or Scythers? But in Smash…oh, if we could import them like Amiibo files into Smash. I'd take my old Shiny Charizard everywhere with me. Retire his Gen 3 bum from the Gen 6 scene, and into Smash. Genuis mentioning.
DARRYL: Thank you.
ROBYN: …For the record, that there is what you call an inventory. I envy your long term exposure with your wide array of big kid toys, lol. Only the past year I was introduced and graced with my own gift boffer sword. Here's to hoping I do a dual-wielder just!
DARRYL: lol I can’t help it. When my son is old enough it’s gonna be worst. Yes, I will have my own nerf gun as well.
ROBYN: Snicker. These things were meant to be. And the world pay tribute? If you'd like to call it an evening, it would be a pleasure be posting this fine lot tomorrow morning-afternoon. Go through and pay the "delete the returns and time clock" game till it posts correctly.
DARRYL: lol Hey you get the hang of it. Do you have anymore queries?
ROBYN: None that I would say could top your MMORG tale, haha. Any shout-outs that you'd like to send?
DARRYL: yes.
*ahem*
to the entire ECPL
YOU
WILL
ALL
PERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUAKE WITH FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*plays Ronin Warriors theme song*
ROBYN: *watches the desk rumble; the Net Ball rolls off the tabletop with a glassy thud* …TO ARMS!
DARRYL: ah my childhood
ROBYN: Well spotted interview, Sir Bowers. A good evening and better tidings this day and the days to follow! And now… *rises* Your desk and throne, sir. The captain's chair awaits you.
DARRYL: Make it so, Number 1. Engage.
ROBYN: Don't think I… descended too fast into… dark nest. Darkness. *twitches*
DARRYL: mwahahaha

No comments: